Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Power Point 2007    

Power Point 2007

Elena_str
Russian Federation

Power Point 2007

Hi

I would like to ask whether it �ll be possible soon to upload presentations made in "Power Point 2007", cause the size differs a lot, e.g. I made presentation with the size 509 KB, but when I saved in "Power Point 93-2003" it became 2,23 MB. So I had to greatly reduce the pictures size and divide slides. The quality reduces and it �s not really comfortable.

Faithully yours,

Elena.

12 Mar 2010      

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

elena some of the members , me include, have been asking victor to add that but he thinks that other members wont be able to use those files. so at the moment is not possible to upload in 2007. to tell you the truth i dont understand why other members cant open 2007. in my own cpu i have ms office 2000 and i use my work cpu with 2007 to create the files and i am able to use my 2007 documents in my own cpu, the only difference is that some powerpoint effects or word art changes. but anyway at some point the site will have to catch up with technology since ms office 2010 is almost here until that we have to work with what is allowed. I have great ppts but can upload them here because of this, what i do is i offer them in my blog since i only want to share them and dont mind not getting points.

12 Mar 2010     

katy.piauhy
Brazil

Elena,

I agree with you. But it is true it is not possible to open 2007 files if you don �t have it installed.  I have 2 computers at home and one of them doesn �t have office 2007, so I can not open files from the other pc when they are not saved in the old mode.

Katy

1 Apr 2010