Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > About Game     

About Game

dosjulia
Spain

About Game

Hello there,
for the gentle colleagues that are asking me about this game I uploaded yesterday (Don �t Say That Word!!) based on the Taboo Game...yes, I �m preparing more cards, as the initial idea was to create a total of 200-250 cards.
Probably tomorrow or Monday, another set of 81 cards will be uploaded . You know what it is like here: no more than 3 docs a day!!
 The rest of the cards will come in a short time!
Thanks a lot for your lovely comments on my work, and enjoy it!!
Hugs
Julia

12 Mar 2010      

starrr
Brazil

hello, please provide the rules and instructions about how to play this game, cause I do not know how to play it - I never used Taboo before.Smile

thanks in advance!

12 Mar 2010     

lapaoiza
Argentina

Starrr... I don�t know the game neither, but I imagine that it is about saying the words of the list so the ss guess the word on the top of the card... They are all related to the one of the top... Maybe it is played like that...

12 Mar 2010     

dosjulia
Spain

After midnight (Spanish Time) you �ll find the instructions in a doc with some more new cards, ok?. Sorry not to have included them before, but I had given for granted that everybody knew this game. Sometimes we should think that we are not all into the same things!!! I �ve learnt my lesson thanks to you!

Big Hugs
Julia

12 Mar 2010