Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > ---    

---

blunderbuster
Germany

---

13 Mar 2010      

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Under what basis have they been reported? As I recall it, there �s no option "reporting for advertising on the forum"...

I also don �t understand the point, however, to avoid this kind of mishaps, when a user asked a question about "you and I/me" usage, I offered to send my printable through e-mail, because I have wss under that subject.

They don �t seem to be against any rule, so I hope moderators will level with the possibility of bad-reporting.

Regards, Bruna.

13 Mar 2010     

Begogzp
Mexico

Hello
I have a question How can I send a template? Can you help me please?
  Thanks in advance
Bego�a

13 Mar 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

You have to send them through the link of "templates". Not "send a printable", Bego�a.
Hope to have helped.

13 Mar 2010     

Begogzp
Mexico

Thanks for your answer :-)

13 Mar 2010     

Begogzp
Mexico

Hello Bruna
   I tried to send a template but at the moment to check it there you can �t see anything so I delete it I want to send some templates but I don �t understand how can you help me please? and sorry to bother you
Thanks again
   Bego�a

13 Mar 2010     

lshorton99
China

Hey Regina

Personally, I don �t think it counts as advertising if you are sending a link to a worksheet in answer to a question. It �s not like you �re started a thread saying �Please download my work! � You are simply responding to a query - I �ve often seen links to helpful worksheets on the forums - it �s just one member helping another member out. If the worksheet isn �t helpful then they won �t download it! I �m sure the moderators will vote to keep your worksheet and whoever reported it will just end up looking stupid!

Regards

Lindsey

13 Mar 2010     

libertybelle
United States

If I understand correctly - A member asked for help with worksheets pertaining to phonetics - and you, Blunderbuster,  answered by writing a link to some of your worksheets that could help. 

I don �t see this as advertising - I see it as an answer to a help-needed question.
Perhaps someone else needs help with this too.
You don �t have to send a personal message when answering a call for help. 

Advertising is when someone - without motivation or being asked, writes about their WSs on the board or asks people to download their stuff.

that �s my humble opinion.
Libertybelle

13 Mar 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Regina

You were reported because someone thought you had copied the worksheet from here:

Copyright Regina & The Blunder Busters (Regina Voitl, Germany). Publication or redistribution of any part of this document is forbidden.

Moderators are voting for it to stay

I do not see revenge at all, the person who reported thought you had copied that worksheet and does not know you are Regina & The Blunder Busters

13 Mar 2010     

Begogzp
Mexico

Hello Julieta
   I am trying to send a template but I don �t understand how because when I sent it some minutes ago the page appears white can you help me please?
Thanks
Bego�a

13 Mar 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

@Bego�a, sent you a pm. Check it.

13 Mar 2010     

1    2    Next >