Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Reported wss and their owners     

Reported wss and their owners

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

@donapeter: Yes, I was talking about Roman. We were in touch via PM for some time and I know how disappointed he felt. I agree with Yulia about the  moderators being able to see the name of the creator.

@Yulia, thanks for the PM, I will answer as soon as I sort my thoughts about it out.Wink

13 Mar 2010     

Redbull
Thailand

Dear Bruna, 
Its Redbull.                                                                                                                           Yes communications does go a loooooong way, So if the moderators have some way of emailing the person who �s worksheet maybe removed or send a note to the person who downloaded the worksheet to get some understanding (before) reporting. That would be (GREAT)
And you have such a lovely face :)
Best Regards

Adrian.

13 Mar 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Hi donapeter,

My ws was not uploaded anywhere but here, it was finished this pm. I am just correcting some of your statements.

Under my avatar it says Regina V. and it also says "blunderbuster" (my user name). So, I guess it is quite clear that the ws was not stolen. Where is the link you are talking about if I may ask?

Who would lack so much intelligence and upload a stolen ws AND say where it was stolen from? If I ever find someone I will never stop laughing again.

Regina

13 Mar 2010     

donapeter
Romania

Dear Regina...who reported your ws said thatThe document contains copyrighted images from Copyright Regina & The Blunder Busters.  If we can �t see the owner of the ws, how can we know that the ws belongs to Regina herself? 

13 Mar 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Believe it or not there have been lots of stolen worksheets with the name of the link from where they have been stolen on them

Somebody thought this was your case

13 Mar 2010     

Redbull
Thailand

Then we need to look at my last statement  (YES)?

13 Mar 2010     

Nessie33
Germany

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=17426

13 Mar 2010     

donapeter
Romania

@NESSIE33 - I can �t see your point here. Different topics. 

13 Mar 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

@Redbull.

Reporting a ws is just like sending a PM to the user, said by the site �s admin and owner, Victor. Moderators get to check it, and vote for it to stay or go. Sending PMs to all members, would mean having to track those members, and checking if they updated or removed their wss, and if they don �t, after the day of the contribution, it �s impossible to report wss except if they are copies, which would mean a disfavor to the website, i.e., not helping when you wanted to. That �s why I �m always pro conscious reporting, and I do report a lot when I have the time to check what I find suspicious somehow (which means, there are a lot of copies out there, we just haven�t found them - YET).

When a wss gets removed by mistake, there �s no reasons to take it the bad way, you can easily upload it again, explaing why it is ok, if you need to. Again, no harm, no foul.

At least in my humble opinion.

See you around.

13 Mar 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

@Redbull... one more thing, what Julieta meant is that people don �t even bother to remove this kind of things:

(C) bogglesworld.com, pearson longman

Either they are playing fools or haven �t read the rules. So the person who reported thought Regina �s case was one of those.

Get it?!

13 Mar 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >