Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > SORRY    

SORRY

ohermann
Czech Republic

SORRY

Hello everybody!
I�m very sorry for using this forum about my updated workseet. I didn�t know I can�t do that. Embarrassed I am sure I saw similar messages here before, so I did it this way.
Thank you, MJ_Misa for letting me know politely. I hope I wil not trespass the rules anymore. But to all, it was not knowingly and wilfully. Confused

13 Mar 2010      

Damielle
Argentina

Thank you for telling us about your updating. Your ws is very nice. But, Don �t you think that you are advertising your worsheet on the forum by doing this?

13 Mar 2010     

Mariethe House
France

Watch it!!!LOL

13 Mar 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

hahaha Mariethe!

Love you my friend :)

13 Mar 2010     

lshorton99
China

Hee Mariethe! Nice!

13 Mar 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Is there a need to be rude? I already sent a PM to the member. He �s new and I believe there are kinder ways how to tell him advertising is not allowed here (as damielle kindly showed).

13 Mar 2010     

Mariethe House
France

no sense of humour dear mickaela?

13 Mar 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Well, if you call this humour...... Don �t you think newbies may feel offended by this? How many times the issue of sarcasm was here? But if you like making fun of them...Disapprove
I don �t understand why did you feel the need to post such answer when damielle has already said everything important.

13 Mar 2010     

Mariethe House
France

". Don �t you think newbies may feel offended by this? "

No, I don �t think so!! He looks an intelligent man!  Anyway if there is a problem we are big enough to sort it out ourselves!

Thank you for trying to help! 

14 Mar 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

I do apreciate your sense of humour, Mariehte! Great pic!Wink

14 Mar 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

Oops! Appreciate.Embarrassed

14 Mar 2010     

1    2    Next >