Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > EnglishExercises.org    

EnglishExercises.org

lshorton99
China

EnglishExercises.org

Hi

I �ve noticed a lot of online exercises and people talking about their students doing exercises on the sister site Englishexercises.org

Without sounding stupid, could someone tell me how it works? Do students go and do any exercise or do I have to direct them to particular exercises? How do students access the page and get passwords etc? It looks like a really useful tool for the students who are motivated enough to do extra work in their free time so I �d love to know more about it so I can start directing them there!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Lindsey

15 Mar 2010      

HARIM
Morocco

Hi,
This will help
Cheers

15 Mar 2010     

manuelanunes3
Portugal

Hi!

Each time you do an oe it appears on that site. If you want your students to do those exercises you have to create usernames and passwords for each one of them and then select from that site the type of exercises you want them to do.
A good thing is that you can choose a specific exercise to a certain student according to his difficulties or add some more to other students if they are motivated.  
Once the student accesses to the site the only thing he will see is the exercise you selected for him.
My students are really excited about the online exercises so I have been producing more.

best wishes
from sunny Portugal
Manuela

15 Mar 2010     

lshorton99
China

Thanks for all the help!  I think I can give it a shot!

15 Mar 2010