Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Error on my PRESENT SIMPLE TENSE - REVISION Worksheet    

Error on my PRESENT SIMPLE TENSE - REVISION Worksheet

valedanilova
Macedonia

Error on my PRESENT SIMPLE TENSE - REVISION Worksheet

Dear friends,

I just noticed that there is an error in my Present Simple Tense - Revision Worksheet http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=382859. The 5th exercises is supposed to be Wordsearch (find 14 verbs in 3rd person singular). After I uploaded it, I printed it at home and everything was ok..However, now I see that the worsearch is not there at all. I �m not a computer expert, so I really don �t know what has happened....
Please don �t download it and to my dear colleagues that have already downloaded it and left comments I sincerely appologise. After I re-upload it, I will send them private message to ask for their e-mail address, so that I can send to them the corrected one (Lidia B, diva2402, usher, falafel). Thank you very much for your understanding, and I trully appologise for this :-(
Have a lovely day!

15 Mar 2010      

mena22
Portugal

Smile It �s OK dear Vale. Thanks for letting us know.

Have a nice day,
mena

15 Mar 2010     

valedanilova
Macedonia

Hello again :-)

Just to let everybody know that I deleted my Ws from today �s contributions. I corrected it and uploaded it again. Now everything is ok. So, for anybody who is interested, it can be found in tomorrow �s contribution.

Thanks again :-)

Have a lovely day!

15 Mar 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

Next time you just have to update it not delete it so you dont loose the points.

15 Mar 2010