Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Can īt send a printable???    

Can īt send a printable???

peg1
Hong Kong

Can īt send a printable???

Hi everyone,

I īve tried to upload a printable to here a few times today but it kept saying  īError �, so I failed to send a new piece of worksheet to other members here. Has anyone had similar experience? My work is only a printable with some movie pics and I don īt understand the reason why.

17 Mar 2010      

Yulia Mo
Russian Federation

The first thing to do is to check the size of your ws

17 Mar 2010     

lbhspatriot
Poland

Yeah it is probably the size of the document you are trying to upload. Also docx isn īt supported so if you have new version of word (anything 2008 and up) try changing your saving options.
But probably it is just the size - I always had a problem with that and couldn īt upload what I wanted. I have recently found a "shrinker" program that does the trick and is a blessing! 

17 Mar 2010     

silviabown
Chile

Hello

this is silvia from Chile I have tried to send a printable, but it has been impossible so if I already checked the size of the document what else could be? thanks.   oh! I almost forgot I wanted to report this error to the owner of the page but I do not know his/her email.

bye and thank you!

Silvia

March 29, 2010

29 Mar 2010