Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Native ESL Teachers Needed For this Summer. SPAIN    

Native ESL Teachers Needed For this Summer. SPAIN

jdrc
Spain

Native ESL Teachers Needed For this Summer. SPAIN

Hello

I talked to my boss to ask him if I should post a WANT AD for his School Summer Camp.  He thought it�s a nice idea, so here it is.

My school organizes a Summer Adventure Camp in SPAIN. They are looking for Native ESL Teachers for the 5 English Workshops. (Photography, Cooking, Recycling, Science and Drama)  You don�t need to be an expert in these things because the workshops are 90 % prepared with the material needed and easy for anyone to teach and have fun. The other 10% of the workshop is a plan B incase it�s needed or you have a really good idea and your more then welcome to do it.

Dates 24 June to 24 July

For more information you can check out the Web page and send your CV with a Photo to the email posted in this web link given above in blue letter.  There are also vacancies for Camp Group Leaders. 

STAFF LINK

Make sure you mention in your email what job your interested in ESL Teacher or Group Leader.

You can PM me for basic questions, and if I have the answer I�ll let you know.

THANKS HOPE IT�S USEFUL FOR ALL OF YOU  Thumbs Up

18 Mar 2010