Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > CLONED worksheet    

CLONED worksheet

agostine_
Brazil

Ishorton99 - That was my question... If they are different ws, why have they been removed?

21 Mar 2010     

xyzzyx
Turkey

Agostine, I don �t accuse you that tou you copied my wss. I only want to being FAIR...I am a moderator too. I can report most of wss that similar to anothersi but I dont. Moderator must check the wss very well. Otherwise nobody want to conribute anything... The user can find the differnces betwenn them, and they download which they liked most...it is so easy...

21 Mar 2010     

agostine_
Brazil

Xyzzyx - Mine is here again... Yours certainly will be as well... As I said before, it is about what is right and wrong and we all can see we are both right.

21 Mar 2010     

agostine_
Brazil

Xyzzyx - I think your words as a moderator are completly right and fair. They REALLY need to be fair with users. I �m upset for this situation... And I �m glad you �re not accusing me or thinking I copied yours... Do you think it would be better if I put the clocks and the exercises in another way? Another template for example? 

21 Mar 2010     

xyzzyx
Turkey

It is your choice...If you want ,why not?

21 Mar 2010     

xyzzyx
Turkey

The Moderators must know that we are 319626 registered users....It is the population of big cities... Between this user, somebody can think the same or similar things... and These people can produce the alike worksheets. So If the moderator see the alike worksheets, they don �t have to report them, but if they are  SAME or  REPEATED, it is ok.

21 Mar 2010     

mischuki
Argentina

stop writing here for bannal things and start working! please! schools and ss need you! don�t waste time! start working! don�t be lazy any more!

12 Apr 2010     

< Previous   1    2