Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I WANT MY "30 FREE PINTS"    

I WANT MY "30 FREE PINTS"

LEOFRANCISCO
Brazil

I WANT MY "30 FREE PINTS"

Hi people...

I have posted some Worksheets and managed 201 points ... But still I do not have the "30 free" ... what happened? Can you help me????

Confused

Thanks,

Leo

20 Nov 2008      

Damielle
Argentina

You have to wait for 2 days to have your points in your accounts. Maybe tomorrow they �ll be available.

20 Nov 2008     

Vickiii
New Zealand

hi leo. 
I think you might be getting your 30 free points - but they do not get recorded on your points count.  It just means that you can download 30 NEW printables each day. 
If you look to the left of the forum you will see it says NEW WORKSHEETS.  Under this it should say Today, you have 30 free downloads left.

This number will go down as you download stuff.

Cheers
V

20 Nov 2008     

wolfy
Chile

Leo be patient, your ws have been very popular. �Remember there may be a timezone difference. �I don�t know what time you�ll get your points. �the 30 free downloads refer to new ws posted as Vickiii mentioned. �:)

20 Nov 2008