Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Refined searches    

Refined searches

blunderbuster
Germany

Refined searches

Hi there,

I don �t know about you, but I do have some favorite contributors here. However, I have realized that it is quite difficult to find a certain person �s ws on a certain topic if they have uploaded quite a few ws. You don �t have a choice but have to go through all their ws in order to find something.

In my opinion it would be great if we could use the keyword search in combination with the search for certain users etc.

How do you feel about this. Victor, what do you think, would this be difficult to implement?

Kind regards
Regina

30 Mar 2010      

victor
Spain

Hello,

Yes I think it will be possible, I �ll try.

Have a nice day,

Victor

30 Mar 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

NICE!!!! but now that you are in the giving mood.. can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add a way to update the ppts like we do with our ws. PLEASE!!!!!!!!Cry

30 Mar 2010     

Yulia Mo
Russian Federation

Thanks, Victor, this would be really cool, i �ve been thinking about this search for a long time, it would really help to find what we want faster.

30 Mar 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

Yeah, great idea!

30 Mar 2010     

colibrita
United Kingdom

I totally agree with Regina. It would be a great help Victor if you could do it.

30 Mar 2010     

stexstme
France

I don �t ... But no one cares!Cry
Big smileSylvie

30 Mar 2010