Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Reporting Worksheets    

Reporting Worksheets

PaulG
Costa Rica

Reporting Worksheets

Hello again. I have another suggestion, but this time about reporting worksheets. Today I downloaded a worksheet called idioms, but when I opened it, I noticed that the worksheet was not about that subject. It did have some idioms, but most of them were phrasal verbs. What I would like to suggest is to add another option for reporting worksheets, to avoid losing points (I say that because I lost a point downloading a worksheet that I didn �t want). Maybe we could have an option about the worksheet having a misleading title.

31 Mar 2010      

celia86
Argentina

hi Paul!

I understand your point, and I can see why you �re upset but all worksheets have their preview, so maybe you should pay a look at it before downloading. About misleading titles, I think we should ask Victor and the moderators.

Kisses from Argentina!Thumbs Up

31 Mar 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

The rules are strict enough already; do you really want to add another one?? I don �t like misleading titles or useless descriptions such as "good" or "it will be useful for your ss", either, but - as celia86 said - there �s the preview and you should take the time to have a look at it before you download a ws. ;)

31 Mar 2010     

joy2bill
Australia

I can understand PaulG �s frustration as points can be precious but let �s not make life more difficult with more rules. .

I guess what we all have to do is contirbute enough worksheets so that our number of points don �t matter. (I �m still working on it...so don �t anyone think I �m getting at anyone.)

I agree with topolina2004...we need to be more careful when we read the previews. (And thank you, Victor, for giving us the previews...it has saved me lots of points)

31 Mar 2010     

PaulG
Costa Rica

I do agree with all of you, but where I live, the internet that I use is usually terrible, and I �m usually not able to see the previews. I understand that rules can be frustrating. I just lost some points and a worksheet because of some rules that I didn �t even understand until now, but I also understand that I �m not the only person who is not always able to see the previews...

31 Mar 2010