Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > reported worksheets    

reported worksheets

AnnyJ
Taiwan

reported worksheets

Dear All,

I am new to this site and I really try to follow the rules, but I am confused. Last week I uploaded a writing exercise template. Then somebody pm me to tell me I must delete it and upload it with the templates. I did that, still it got reported and removed. I don �t know why, it is a template......nice lines and isn �t the idea of this website to share... And this morning another worksheet of mine is reported, writing upper and lowercase letters. It is my own lines, I make all my worksheet and I only submit worksheets that I �ve used in my classes. At this stage I have enough points for if I want to download something. So why does it feel like the moderators think we only upload worksheet to get points? If so,   isn �t it then like missing the whole idea of this website.....? Sharing materials?

1 Apr 2010      

moravc
Czech Republic

PLEASE don �t be sad! If you are convinced your wss were deleted by mistake, please upload them again... They might have been wrongly deleted as non-esl wss or copies...
I haven �t seen your worksheets but maybe I can suggest you something...
While sharing super-short super-simple worksheets for the smallest kids, please upload several pages or different activities in one file... or add some more tasks / game ideas for the older kids...
This way your worksheet can be useful for much more teachers...
A collection of various activities for eg. 6-year-olds - this seems to be a good idea...

Nobody can force you to share more than one page, but if you do share longer worksheets, your act of generosity and friendship will be warmly welcomed...
Have a look at the most downloaded worksheets...
They usually take 1-3 hours to make and they are very complete...

IF you have a nice template worksheet made by you and you want to share it, you may upload it into free Templates section...
Please do not upload templates copied from another website...

Thank you Heart  I wish you good luck and please keep on sharing your nice original worksheets...

1 Apr 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

To upload a template you have to go to the templates page and click on the link: upload a .doc template. If you upload a template the same way you upload a worksheet it will appear among the worksheets (worthy of points) so it �ll be fairly removed.

The aim of the worksheets at this website is to promote English as a Second Language learning. Coloring pages and puzzles without a word in English will probably be removed. Almost empty wss, with a sentence and some lines may have the same future.

And if you follow all of moravc �s advices -  even if that �s not your purpose - I �m sure you �ll get tons of points.

Have a nice day / evening.

Zailda

1 Apr 2010     

AnnyJ
Taiwan

to:  shusu000 (I �ve tried to send pm, but it doesn �t want to send)

Hi,
Thanks, it makes me feel much better! I really like it when somebody can make use of the materials I use in my classroom. Since joining this site my worksheets �look � improved and I really feel that this site helps to improve the quality of my work.  So I just want to share, I really don �t care about the points. Thanks again!

Happy Easter!
Anny

1 Apr 2010     

izulia
China

Hi Anny,
I really like your work. It can be very useful for my students. I hope to see more soon! :))
Hugs, Zulia

1 Apr 2010