Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > help with listening    

help with listening

sassouki
Tunisia

help with listening

Hi everyone, I need ur help. the quality of the recording provided with the textbook I �m using is awful and I �d like to make my own recordings, do you know any website or free software?

1 Apr 2010      

baiba
Latvia

Hi sassouki,

Audacity software is one of the most popular and it is free. You can download it from the internet. It lets you create audio files that are of good quality.

If you want to record online, I can suggest www.podomatic.com. I �ve used it and it is easy but you won �t get perfect quality.
There are more sites which offer free online recording facilities, for example, www.vocaroo.com but I haven �t used others.

Wish you luck!
Baiba

1 Apr 2010     

AJFC
Portugal

Hi, Baiba!

I went to Vocaroo, but it is not exactly like Podomatic, right? Is it possible to upload audio files to Vocaroo as it is in Podomatic? Thanks a lot;)*

1 Apr 2010     

baiba
Latvia

No, ajfg, Vocaroo is a veeeery simple tool for recording your voice. I don �t think it offers anything else. Why do you want to upload audio files to Vocaroo?

1 Apr 2010