Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Sorry - missing information on question word order bookmarks - juliag    

Sorry - missing information on question word order bookmarks - juliag

juliag
Japan

Sorry - missing information on question word order bookmarks - juliag

Hi,
Sorry to post this here where it will mean nothing to lots of people, but to the 15 people who downloaded my question word order bookmarks so far today and didn �t leave a message (I �ve PMed the people who did) I �m sorry I noticed a mistake.

I left out this very inportant information on the first bookmark of the second set. It should go under 6) other.

Yes/No Questions: start from 2)

Wh Word Questions: start from 1)

Please either copy and paste it yourself - you may have to adjust the character spacing size of the verbs that are often used with indirect objects so it still all fits or, if you prefer, if you send me your e-mail address I will send you the corrected version.

Or you could alternatively redownload as I have uploaded the correctd version just a few minutes ago.

Sorry for the inconvenience and wishing you all a good Friday and weekend.
Juliag

1 Apr 2010