Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Happy Birthday Linda    

Happy Birthday Linda

vardaki
Cyprus

2 Apr 2010     

rose95
Turkey

How do know the others � birthday dates?

2 Apr 2010     

vardaki
Cyprus

Rose95
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=8532

2 Apr 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

vardaki: http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=8717

2 Apr 2010     

Sonn
Russian Federation

Well, I agree with Michaela, but you can �t imagine how happy I was to see all the messages here on the forum yesterday! It �s true that not all the people visit the cafe that is why some people here won �t be able to congratulate the collegues. Maybe we should ask Victor to let these messages stay on the forum for 24 hours and after the party is over they would be deleted by him? The person whose birthday is celebrated will be able to see all the congratulations and the space will be OK.

And of course, Happy Birthday Zora!

2 Apr 2010     

Mariethe House
France

Oh Linda! Linda! Linda!!! I might , I could , I would ....have missed your birthday!!! Had I not come to this forum place which I hardly visit!!Wink
My princess, I wish you the happiest birthday ever!! Do not drink too much of that wine in the blue bottle! remember you �ve got to serve it only when the boat appears!!Wink

HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear friend!!  Have a very nice day and weekend!!HugHug

2 Apr 2010     

gilorit
Israel

Dear MJ_Misa

As an old member in this site I know and respect the rules.
I chose to congratulate Linda here and not in the cafe, since I know she is on vacation until Monday and the messages at the cafe will be deleted by then.
I did not mean to make anyone angry...

Have a great weekend ;-)
Orit 

2 Apr 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

You didn �t make me angry, only sad. If you know she �s on holiday, maybe you should write a PM. Or maybe to write it on Monday when she �ll be back. Sorry, if you feel offended, but this is my opinion.
Have a nice weekend too.

2 Apr 2010     

Aimee/S.
Israel

Dear Linda, you are always so helpful and so kind to all of us!

Today, on your special day, the forum is thinking a little bit about you and sending you their best wishes. And you deserve it!!!

Happy Birthday dear Linda! Have a great day and a wonderful year!

2 Apr 2010     

missola
Palestine

Happy Birthday Linda

My best wishes for you in this special day

2 Apr 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >