Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Grammar and Linguistics > Presentation demonstratives    

Presentation demonstratives

mauro78
Colombia

Presentation demonstratives

Hello!!! Fellows....
I have to present a Microteaching about "DEMONSTRATIVES" to be honest, I know the topic is very easy but I do�t know to present for first time this grammar.

Can you please help me with some ideas about how to present the topic and the explanantion and if it�s possible some games for students from 10 to 12 years old.

Thanks a lot ... In Advanced

3 Apr 2010      

Fahhad
Mexico

hola amigo, oye, tengo una pregunta y espero me puedas responder,
resulta que tenia dos meses sin entrar a esta web pork mi PC se descompuso, pero ahora que entro aqui, veo que no aparece ningun punto de los que tenia acumulados,,, pero noto ademas que hubo ciertos cambios. eso tiene que ver???
gracias

3 Apr 2010     

lshorton99
China

mauro78 - check out this link. It has some good ideas and analysis of pros and cons of teaching methods:

http://www.onestopenglish.com/section.asp?docid=144934

Also, if you search for demonstratives in the worksheets and poweroints here there are some great activities!

I like using physical demonstration and getting the students to move around and demonstrate to each other but I �m sure other people have better ideas.

Fahhad - you know not everyone here speaks Spanish, right?! I guess you �ve read all the new rules but that shouldn �t have affected your points unless the worksheets you had accumulated points on broke those rules and were reported and deleted. You should have received a pm were that the case but I suppose you could have missed it from being away. I suggest you contact victor as he �s the only one who can sort out this kind of problem!

3 Apr 2010