Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > You tube video clips    

You tube video clips

puddyd
Oman

You tube video clips

Good morning to you all,
Can anyone suggest some good /funny/educational etc...video clip URLS from youtube to download and use with young adult classes.I have 21 days free before I have to pay on a site where I can convert the clips to AVI s then to WMP which is what we use in our college.I want to be able to do as many as possible so I can built up a stock, but I don �t have time to �trawl � through the site and wait for them to download , watch and decide.
Thanks in advance and I hope others might/will benifit by this request too.

Rgds
Andrea ;o)

5 Apr 2010      

nickhk
Thailand

Hi Puddyd,

No movie to suggest but there are lot of add ons for browsers or softwares out there that will help you convert youtubes video. They are all free without limit.

This one is an example:
http://youtubedownload.altervista.org/

So you don �t need to build up a stock. just take them when you need them.

However, if someone has a suggestion of a nice video to use in class, I �m interested too.

5 Apr 2010     

joy2bill
Australia

I am lucky to have access to a IWB (smartboard) and so I put the youtube clip as a hyperlink and then I can go to it at any time. If I tie it into some sort of introductory page it serves as a reminder of what I wanted to teach and it doesn �t get lost in my files. Nor do I have to download it.

5 Apr 2010     

lotas
Spain

Have a look at my Mr Bean youtube video sessions worksheets. Students love them and have fun while learning.
good luck

5 Apr 2010