Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > My Apologies    

My Apologies

AJFC
Portugal

My Apologies

Hi, everybody!

It seems that my "Means of Transport Flashcards" Set (3 printables) has been reported. I �m waiting for an answer from the administration service, but I wanted to apologise in advance, in case of having made a mistake.
Maybe it has ESL images, I �m not sure, because this is an old flashcards set I had, even before I met ESL Printables. I am aware of the rules that �s why I wanted to defend myself and to apologise to all members.

ThanksCry

6 Apr 2010      

silvanija
Lithuania

Hi Big smile

When you upload flashcards, there should be at least four of them in a set (in one upload). Such are the rules of this site and that is the reason why they were reported.

6 Apr 2010     

Aurore
France

Easy to understand. I get a bit annoyed when you have to download 3 pages separately that together are less than 300kb. But I suppose everyone is after more points!!!

6 Apr 2010     

AJFC
Portugal

Hi, Aurore!

I actually explained that on the description. I could not reduce the images size so that they could be all in the same document. Really! And I don �t know why. They were not "copy-paste" from internet to the document. So I cannot explain. 
I �m not after more points, because I have enough to download the necessary worksheets and if it was the case, I would never post anything in the forum. But I understand you. Maybe I would think the same.

Thanks Silvanija, actually I was not aware of that rule. I �ll read the rules again.

And once more, I �m really sorry 

6 Apr 2010     

stexstme
France

Hey AJFC,
Cool...You didn �t kill anyone, did you ???Big smile Receiving a reported ..." warning" can be a shock! I can tell you because 6 of my ws were reported the same day!Ermm ( by someone who cannot use pms it seemsWink) Don �t worry!! ...& upload your �new � ws again! OK ??
Have a nice evening,
Sylvie Big smile ( Silvanija told you the reason... ;o))

6 Apr 2010     

AJFC
Portugal

Thanks, Sylvie!Big smile

6 Apr 2010     

Yulia Mo
Russian Federation

HI, AJFC! Try to use some program for reducing the size of the pics. I always use Microsoft Picture Manager, it helps.
I know how it can be when your wss are reported.
Cheer up and have a nice evening/morning.

6 Apr 2010     

AJFC
Portugal

Thanks a lot, YuliaBig smile

6 Apr 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi, AJFC,

some time ago I started using http://www.picnik.com/app for reducing the size of the pics, and I haven �t used any other program since then. Wink

6 Apr 2010     

stexstme
France

Hi Michaela,Smile
Not really into the topic, but ... I �m proud to tell you!LOLthat 1/ I �m hopeless with all these ... things! 2/ I �ve always managed to send ws using ...Word 2003. Full point.
I �m glad some people around can use loads of software, but you can easily send editable ws using - just - a few pics & ...that �s about it!! All you have to do is check the size of your pics - if they �re too heavy, well...Don �t cry!!LOL : Find some others!!!Approve
That was today �s special from Technical-Sylv!!Approve
( Your link might be useful to ...everyone else!!LOLLOL)
Geek

6 Apr 2010     

AJFC
Portugal

Thanks everybody for your kind answers and advice. That is why I �m addicted to this siteWink

6 Apr 2010     

1    2    Next >