Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Reduce Files size    

Reduce Files size

Magava284
Spain

Reduce Files size

Hello! I have a question: How can I reduce the size of a file? Thanks.

21 Sep 2008      

brahmam
India

Hi, Magava.

You can reduce your file size (both word and powerpoint) using pptminimizer. Download it here:

http://edusoft.synthasite.com

21 Sep 2008     

Aiyana
United States

Generally a worksheet file size is large due to the images/pictures that you insert. I hope the following 2 ways can also be tried to reduce the size :

Smile try saving the picture as a .jpeg/jpg otherwise you can always change the size of the image in Photoshop or  
     paint and save it as .jpeg/jpg!

Smile Here is a free on line photo resizer, which offers free service to reduce the image size

Hope this helpsEmbarrassed!!

21 Sep 2008     

Logos
Malaysia

In response to the many questions about How to reduce file size.  I have just uploaded a worksheet on how to reduce the size of pictures using Microsoft Paint.  I demonstrate how to take a 9mb photograph and reduce it to 16kb.  It does work.  If you cannot find it then go to my worksheets under my name Logos and select downloads by �most recent� and it should come up.  Enjoy 

21 Sep 2008     

Aiyana
United States

Hi Michael !

It�s a GREAT INITIATIVE from your side Hug . I am sure this will help many teachers.
But also do try this link mentioned below :

and let me know your feedback on the same!! Somehow I was quite impressed by this method too!!

Regards
Aiyana  Smile   !!

21 Sep 2008     

Magava284
Spain

Thank you for your replies! There have been of great help! Tongue

21 Sep 2008     

goodnesses
Algeria

Try this software you can have it right now just click the link.

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/my_documents/my_files/63D_NXPowerLite.v3.5.Multilingual.rar

22 Sep 2008