Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > PENPALS!!    

PENPALS!!

Jenniferyo
Korea, South

PENPALS!!

Helllllo everyone =)

Sorry this isnt worksheeet related =( butttttt
I �m currently teaching at a middle school in Korea. I have a group of 16 students (an English club) that would love to have penpals! The kids are from the ages of 13-15. Please let me know if you want more info or if interested! =D andddd i �m not too familiar with this so please email me at [email protected] =D=D
-Jenn  

8 Apr 2010      

cs1390
Korea, South

Just use ePals.  Its easy, free, and well structured so your students feel free to read and type emails with penpals from around the world.  You have the power to edit their emails, filter what comes in and out of every account, and shose what grade level and country you with to correspond with.  Best of luck.  www.epals.com

8 Apr 2010     

matiasmat
Argentina

I �m interested in finding pen pals for my students to. If you want we can exchange e mails. I have adolescents but I also have young adults as students around 20 years old. Do you have any groups around that age?? Well If you �r still interested write me!!!

16 Apr 2010