Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Just to thank you all for this fabulous website !!!!    

Just to thank you all for this fabulous website !!!!

capi761
France

Just to thank you all for this fabulous website !!!!

I �(ve discovered it a few times ago but I didn �t take the time to search through it and it �s terrific. Some of you are just brilliant and your ideas will be very helpful for my kids.

I work in a school in France and teach English to 12 to 18 years old kids who have a lot of difficulties, some of them don �t even know how to read, so I �ve been trying to teach them through games and it is quite successful!

And I love the idea of sharing when many people only use without even say thank you!!!

Thanks you for all

pascale

8 Apr 2010      

mimau
France

Welcome!

8 Apr 2010     

serene
Greece

Welcome to this great site, pascale!  Big smile

8 Apr 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

Welcome to eslprintables!
Beware, it �s addictive :-D

There are tons of materials for small kids or for absolute beginners...
try these
http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/buscar.asp?nivel=elementary&age=4&tipo=any&contents=&B1=Search#thetop

When you become a premium member, you may download 30 tree ws every day, that �s 10,000 a year! This site sooo generous :-D

Looking forward  to read your worksheets...
PS: I love collections, so you may do us a favour and upload several pages of activities for small kids. Do not forget to mention the number of pages in the name
(Eg: Collection for 5 year-olds -15_pages)

Happy teaching!

8 Apr 2010