Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Comments    

Comments

Yulia Mo
Russian Federation

Comments

Hello to everyone.
Hope you are having a good evening/morning/day.
I remember many times we discussed on the forum the topic of comments, how people don �t leave comments under the ws they downloaded and how not nice it is.
Well, my point is different. I �ve been going through some of the ws, which i reported later and very often i see comments under wss, which are obviously stolen (have a link in them) or TOTALLY not in English (here i don �t understand how a member from Brazil (just as an example) or from Russia can leave a thank you comment under the ws which is all in Chinese (or whatever the language is)?)
I understand how we sometimes want to help out the newbies and encourage them to keep uploading and give them those points that they desperately need. And i see this as a helping and truly sharing spirit of the site which we often talk about, but please, let �s be fair and support ESL resources which at least don �t contain copyright mark on them.
If you see a document which is not following the rules, please, report it or at least (as we �ve been advised) send a PM to a member. It will take the same time from you as writing a thank you comment, but at least you will help keeping the site an ESL place clean from copies and documents which have nothing to do with teaching English.
Not expecting any answers, just may be somebody will think about it...
Yulia.

9 Apr 2010      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Yulia

I know you weren �t expecting any answers, but it happened that I was going by and...

Here I am , completely, fully agree and, I do hope many more people will show up to support this point. But, keeping the site clean is the same as keeping the house tidy, if you know what I �m talking about. I clean, and clean, and dust. and hoover, and wash and.... oh, boy, I �m tired, my Censored house never gets to be in order.

See what I mean? We will have to do this job ever and ever again.

Now, I agree, sometimes we do need someone to show up, here, in the forum and bring the subject to the front layer.
Well done, Yulia, hope your thread gets tons of comments and replies.

10 Apr 2010