Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Templates    

Templates

Blasetti
Croatia

Templates

Hi! I often use a simpe picture of an empty book as a template for my reading ws, can I upload it for other users to use it or is that too simple and meaningless? Thanks for your answers!

10 Apr 2010      

aliciapc
Uruguay

Hi Blasetti ! I guess it would be very nice of you if you uploaded it ! I �ve been using other member �s templates lately, when you �re not too good at computers - like me - it helps to have borders and such to write on ... I would personally use it !
Thanks a lot !

10 Apr 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

We �d love to see it

10 Apr 2010     

Blasetti
Croatia

I am sorry, but when I wanted to upload it, I saw that that was not permitted since I found the image on the net, even though I edited it a bit... I will upload a ws containing the image (please don �t take this as advertising the ws) and you can take a look at the preview and see what it is about, I am sure you �ll be able to find it somewhere on the net (I can �t remember where I found it)!
However, if people don �t mind me filling the server capacity :), I will be more than glad to upload it!

10 Apr 2010