Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Travelling revision and going on a cruise...    

Travelling revision and going on a cruise...

lovemykids
Uruguay

Travelling revision and going on a cruise...

Hi dear colleagues! I hope you are having a great Sunday!

One of my students is going on a cruise and also to the United States. We are finishing a one-month-course about travel -check in /out, on a plane, shopping, directions, restaurant, etc, etc...-  How can I revise all we have learnt in friendly way? I mean, I have already made her random questions about it and she had to role play some situations with my help. I �m looking for something different. The course has been based on dialogues, listenings, vocabulary etc... and also some written exercises. Besides, I haven �t found much material about cruises. I would be grateful if you could suggest any ideas.
Thanks a million in advance!Hug

11 Apr 2010      

GIOVANNI
Canada

Perhaps you could give her a project to do.  Have her go on the internet http://www.i-cruiseships.com/ and report to you all that she has learned from that site about cruises.  If she is old enough and is  good with computers perhaps she could do a little powerpoint presentation and present it to you.

11 Apr 2010