Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Video Sessons    

Video Sessons

lore77
Argentina

Video Sessons

Dear all:

I was wondering if you happen to know about books which are prepared to work with movies such us pirates of the Caribbean, the Lord of the Rings etc.
a workmate told me that there are some. I will really appreciate if you could drop me a line.
Thanks.
Lore 77

12 Apr 2010      

celia86
Argentina

Hi!!
Have you tried at englishtips.org? You may find there what you need among other books, it �s an amazing site.

kissesThumbs Up

12 Apr 2010     

tricia973
Uruguay

Hi... sorry to ask... but.. what �s the meaning of "sessons"? I �m puzzled and I couldn �t find its meaning... :(

12 Apr 2010     

tricia973
Uruguay

Ohh!! I found it!!!! lol sorry again!!!! it �s session!!!! just a typo but I guess I �m too tired and didn �t recognized the word...

By the way... englishtips is a great site! I definitely recommend it!! =)

12 Apr 2010     

Lancillotta:
Italy

Hi,
here   http://deadpoetssocietyactivities.pbworks.com/   you find a complete work about  the film "Dead Poets Society".
Level : intermediate to advanced.
You can download it, it �s free.

Have a nice day

Sabrina

12 Apr 2010     

MarianaC
Argentina

Language Through Film by Arizio Sweeting. You can buy it from www.phoenixeduc.com

12 Apr 2010