Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Categories - London but no NY?    

Categories - London but no NY?

blunderbuster
Germany

Alright then, so, how do we do this? How do we make this happen? How do we make a list of categories needed? Who should make it? The mods?

Regina

12 Apr 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

i think we should all talk about a wide range of subjects. In France we talk about the UK, the US, but also India, South Africa, Australia... I even remember one of my colleagues teaching about international relationships between the UK and Argentina in the 1970s-1980s to high school students...
so I guess if there �s a category for the UK or London, there should be one for every English-speaking country!!!

and I totally agree about having a category "literature", a couple of months ago I sent 3 ws - extracts of novels written by famous novelists - and it would have been nice to have such a category!!!

maybe we should send a message to Victor????!!!

take care ;)
Elodie

12 Apr 2010     

Zoro Sensei
Japan

London but no Helena, Montana?

WTF

20 Apr 2010     

< Previous   1    2