Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Web discoveries about READING!!!    

Web discoveries about READING!!!

urpillay
Spain

Web discoveries about READING!!!

Dear colleages,
I would like to share with you some interesting pages I have found today. They are interactive activities related to reading but funny and useful. I think they are a great way to motivate our students. What do you think?http://professorgarfield.org/pgf_home.html 

I hope you like them!!!

21 Nov 2008      

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Smile

21 Nov 2008     

Jasmine99
Mexico

21 Nov 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

Greaaaaat sites!!! Let�s read...

Thank you!!

21 Nov 2008     

lovinglondon
Spain

Thank you very much. We need all the help in this sense !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because students can�t motivate as easily and this way they can motivate very well,......THANK YOU AGAIN

21 Nov 2008     

Mercedes Bueno
Argentina

tHANK�S FOR SHARING THEM, URPILLA!!! THEY ARE GREAT!!! I�VE JUST LOST A HOLE HOUR TRYING TO SOLVE THE "MOVE OR DIE" GAME... i TINHK I�LL USE IT THIS WEEK. WE�RE ABOUT TO FINISH THIS YEAR AND MY STUDENTS ARE TIRED OF ATTENDING ENGLISH LESSONS. tHIS WILL BE A GREAT WAY TO ENCOURAGE THEM!
THANK�S AGAIN!!!

21 Nov 2008     

urpillay
Spain

It is great to hear that!!! In my opinion technologies are an useful tool for encouraging students to learn! They are sometimes bored of just making exercises and games, so technology (videos, online activities, projects...)helps to motivate them!

21 Nov 2008     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Excellent sites thank you for sharing.

30 Nov 2008     

eng789
Israel

Thank you for sharing.  Great stuff.

1 Dec 2008