Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > board game templates    

board game templates

skittles
United States

board game templates

I uploaded a blank board game template that I use and it was reported as not meeting the requirements.  There is a place on the home page for templates- aren �t templates usually blank and used as needed?? Just thought I would share it since making a game can be time consuming- did I do something wrong???

15 Apr 2010      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Dear skittles,
you should contact some of the moderators - maybe they could tell you what has happened. But if you uploaded it as a template, it could have been reported by mistake. These thing happen sometimes.
Have a nice day, MichaelaWink

15 Apr 2010     

FroggyClaudine
France

Hello,
Were you on the templates page when you uploaded your template or were you on the main page ?
To send a template, you first have to go to the template page and then there �s a link to either a .doc template or a .ppt template.
Hope it helped.

15 Apr 2010     

mena22
Portugal

Hi Skittles! There �s nothing wrong with sharing a board game template and in fact I �m sure all members will appreciate it very much.

The only problem is that you uploaded it in the wrong section, meaning that it wouldn �t be "free". As Claudine explained, you must upload it in the Template section.

Have a nice day,
mena

15 Apr 2010     

skittles
United States

thanks!!!

15 Apr 2010     

misseleonora
Argentina

Just out of curiosity, where is the template section? I didn�t know there was one . . .
Thank you.

15 Apr 2010     

zailda
Brazil

You �ll find the templates section here.

Have a nice day!

15 Apr 2010