Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > I need some ideas    

I need some ideas

Crossman
Spain

I need some ideas

Hi everybody!

I�m preparing some units (6 sessions of one hour each) for 1st form of Bachillerato students (16 and 17 years) and need some ideas for the unit related to Reported speech in questions and commands (my unit with reported statements is related to internet and computers).

I�d need ideas for the third conditional as well. The first and second conditionals unit is devoted to superstitions.

And finally, for my unit on present perfect.

Any suggestion? I thought about the topic of "success" for the third conditional, but I don�t find enough material.

I may say that the topics of the rest of the units are: media, sports, inventions, shopping, tv, mysteries, education and advertising.

Thank you!

15 Apr 2010      

verybouncyperson
Spain

One activity I do with reported speech is to get a picture of a class and put comments which my students usually make.

I took the picture from Silvia Lefevre �s worksheet and then changed the speech bubbles.  For example, I had a student who never bought a pen, so he was asking to borrow one.  Another always says, "One moment, T!  Listen to me, please!"

I �ve done it with a couple of groups and they really like it.

15 Apr 2010