Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help    

help

angelamoreyra
Argentina

help

HI EVERYBODY .TO ARGENTINIAN TEACHERS CAN YOU REMEMBER SOME WS RELATED TO BICENTENARY THEY WERE ABOUT VOCABULARY,CLOTHES...MY COMPUTER STOPPED WORKING AND I �VE LOST EVERYTHING .NOW I HAVE A NEW ONE AND I �M LOOKING FOR SOME WS RELATED TO BICENTENARY I WANT TO DOWNLOAD THEM AGAIN AND I DONT REMEMBER  MEMBERS � NAMES, I CAN �T FIND THEM.PLEASE HELP.THANKS A LOT .HUGS.

16 Apr 2010      

Stellam
Argentina

Sorry to learn you �ve lost your wss. Whatever you need let me know!
Have a look here:

http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/buscar.asp?nivel=any&age=0&tipo=any&contents=BICENTENNIAL&B1=Search#thetop

16 Apr 2010     

angelamoreyra
Argentina

oh thanks a lot, little by little I �ll be downloading the ws I �ve lost again THANKS A BUNCH HUGS :-)

16 Apr 2010     

Hazza
Australia

You can have your things taken from the old computer (even if it is not working) and transferred to your new hard drive. So dont throw it out until you have done that.

17 Apr 2010     

angelamoreyra
Argentina

oh really? that would be great I �ll send it to the  service thanks Hazza for your help

17 Apr 2010