Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > i can īt upload    

i can īt upload

patties
Italy

i can īt upload

Dear friends,

I uploaded my worksheet but since it was not complete I deleted it. Then I tried to upload it again but I got this message: 㛝ou have reached your uploading limit for today.

New users are allowed to upload one worksheet per day. When you become a premium user (when you reach 30 points) you are allowed to send three worksheets per day.� The question is: if I have got more than 2000points why can㦙 I upload my ws?Is there anyone who could make me under stand what happened ?Does it depend on my computer? Or what?

Thanks in advance

17 Apr 2010      

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

that īs right, if you delete your ws you īll have to wait till tomorrow to upload a new one since the system doesn īt register that you delete a ws, next time don īt delete just update it. If you uploaded 3 ws maybe the message is a mistake but not the fact that you cant upload more ws. if you didnt upload 3 ws then is maybe an error but there is nothign you can do until the next day.

18 Apr 2010     

mcolon
Puerto Rico

Hi, Liz! I īm also from Puerto Rico( actually Bayamon). I teach at the UMET and Caribbean University. Nice to see you !

18 Apr 2010     

um mohsin
Oman

DEAR FRIEND

when i downloud i want to put worksheet in the windows to change or remove some words . how i can put it on windows please help me?

18 Apr 2010