Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > new worksheets    

new worksheets

cristinacarre
Spain

new worksheets

Hello, today I have posted three worksheets and I can �t see them in the recent contributions.

when I will see them in the recent contributions.???

How I can downloud online activities for my students?

thanks a lot.

a big hug.

20 Apr 2010      

donapeter
Romania

Ive checked your contributions and there are three wss for today- 20-04-2010. Three is the limit for a day for the members under 5000 points. 

Upload it tomorrow.

Wink

20 Apr 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Hi!

@ Cristinacarre: You will see them tomorrow! They always become available for free download on the following day, members who want to "pay" can have them today.

@ Donapeter Can members with more than 5000 points upload more than 3 per day? No, right?

Regards
Regina

20 Apr 2010     

donapeter
Romania

@Regina...I don �t know- I �ve never tried. But I think Victor said something about the premium members....that they can upload more than 3 wss/day. I AM NOT SURE. If there is anybody who can make it clear.....please...
But I am quite sure that three is the maximum number of wss that can be uploaded by....any of us. 

20 Apr 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Nobody can upload more than 3 wss per day. Here is what I �ve just found in the rules:

New users are allowed to upload one worksheet per day. When you become a premium user you are allowed to send three worksheets per day.

20 Apr 2010     

cristinacarre
Spain

OK thanks a lot.
then I will see my contributions tomorrow in "recent contributions"
Thanks a lot.

And how I can upload an online activity.??

thank you

20 Apr 2010     

serene
Greece

To upload an online exercise just click Make an Online Exercise at the top of the home page. Then go through the tutorials and get started.
To assign an online exercise to your students check this.

20 Apr 2010