Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > why    

why

xiaokugua
China

why

Why must the uploaded powerpoint be under 500kb? 500kb is too small, it can �t contain enough useful information.

20 Apr 2010      

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Not only it can, but also it does...
You can check the current ppts we have, many of them are great and with useful information.

The size of .docs and .ppts of the site are based on a fair number so it can remain a free service for teachers all over the world. More server space costs money, so, I know it would be better to have more space, but it would also cost.

hope you get to find a way to go!

Regards, B.

20 Apr 2010     

pajecki
Brazil

Bruna, n�o consigo mais postar nada porque na minha escola foi instalado o office 2007 e tive que fazer o mesmo em casa e no meu laptop, quando converto de docx para doc o arquivo triplica de tamanho, alguma sugest�o? Thanks a lot Adriana Pajecki

20 Apr 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Hi, Adriana ... actually, we shouldn �t write in Portuguese on the forum... I �ll write you a pm about it, ok!? Maybe you could delete your post, I�ll talk to you through pms!

Check your private messenger.
Regards, Bruna.

20 Apr 2010     

xiaokugua
China

oh, I know . Thanks. I will delete something of my ppt.

21 Apr 2010