Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Worksheets    

Worksheets

bentem
Norway

Worksheets

Thank you mariflo, DinaG and Mguida for sharing your worksheets with a lot of Norwegian teachers. You�ll find them here:   http://www.home.no/bentem/arbeidsark%20fra%20eslprintables.htm
I hope there are more of you who want to let me use your worksheets on my website??
Thank you.
Bente

21 Sep 2008      

nanaduhalde
Argentina

Bentem, fell free to use mine . They are only a few but I hope they cand be of help. Best wishes. Mariana

21 Sep 2008     

bentem
Norway

Thank you, Mariana! That is very nice of you, and you have some very nice worksheets that I am sure many teachers will be happy to use.
Bente

21 Sep 2008     

natval
Greece

I wouldn�t mind also. If you find some of my worksheets worthsharing you can use them.

21 Sep 2008     

bentem
Norway

Thank you so much. It�s very nice of you.
You can find them here:

Bente

21 Sep 2008     

goodnesses
Algeria

The way your presenting thing on your site I join the members.
So, feel free to use any of mine you find interesting.

21 Sep 2008     

bentem
Norway

I am so happy that so many of you will share your worksheets. Thank you so much to you too, goodness!
Bente

21 Sep 2008     

sickgeo (F)
Greece

I really hope that my worksheets will be found useful...you�ve got my permission to use them!!!

21 Sep 2008     

bentem
Norway

Thank you very much, sickgeo! And say hello to your country. I love Greece! It�s so beautiful there.
Bente

21 Sep 2008     

class centre
Belarus

Hi guys!
I�m desperate!
I have been trying to upload a new worksheet but everything is in vain!
How can I do it?
PLS! Help!
Natasha

21 Sep 2008     

bentem
Norway

Hi Natasha!
The worksheet can not be bigger than 300 kb. I am sorry, but I can�t think what is doing that you can�t upload.
If I could I would help you..........
Bente

21 Sep 2008     

1    2    Next >