Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Reflect on what you´re not doing right    

Reflect on what you´re not doing right

liverpuliana
Spain

Reflect on what you´re not doing right

Maybe nobody is downloading your work because it�s not good enough. I�m sorry but I didn�t like the way you said things. I think this site is great to share material, experiences and even ask for advice.
If you�re not happy, just look for a different site. I�m sure there�ll be millions on the internet...and relax about the whole thing or you�ll have a heart attack!

21 Nov 2008      

domnitza
Romania

Hi!
I still remember the first worksheet I uploaded on eslprintables, and my frustration when getting a very direct refusal. At first, things were stricter here and not every printable was accepted. Things have changed.
This forum is also a good opportunity for new members to get a clear answer to their questions; or a good advice; or just a kind hello. Those who have just registered here do not know what a premium member is, for example. Or what happens to their worksheets. So they write here, asking for advice.
Ginny, your worksheet will appear tomorrow and you will get 1 point for 1 download. Don�t lose hope or patience. And be creative and share new printables.
Have a nice Saturday! (I love Saturdays!)

21 Nov 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

Full of doubt�s message has disappeared.

21 Nov 2008     

danibauer
Brazil

Dami!

Maybe,  the full of doubt�s message disappeared because the person got embarrassed about his/her lack of guts of complaining about something with a fake account and username.

We can�t allow such a person to ruin a nice environment we have here!

Have a nice weekend!!! Hug

21 Nov 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

21 Nov 2008     

aftab57
United Kingdom

It is important that one posts worksheets and not worry too much about others downloading. Variety is the spice of life the more the merrier. Keep heart someone will eventually download your work.

22 Nov 2008