Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > From a new member    

From a new member

Concei��o Sousa
Portugal

From a new member

Hi, Everybody!

As a new member since Monday night, I can tell you this site is just like an ENCYCLOPEDIA where we can find (almost) everything.

I�m a premium member since this morning and I feel very motivated to go on and create useful ws for all of us.

I think we learn a lot by sharing. Teaching can�t be a lonely work, otherwise it�s always the same thing everyday...and becomes AWFUL.

I hope my new entrance here will be useful  and  I also expect to improve my teaching performance.

Now I�d like to ask (if someone can help me) how and when can I download the 30 free ws.?

My message is:

As a premium member (with more than 30 points) you can download 30 of the NEW  printables for free.(No points needed)
Today, you have 0 free downloads left.

Can anyone help me?
Thanks

21 Nov 2008      

pitudiaz
Spain

You can use your free downloads at Spanish midnight, i.e. 11.00 Portuguese time.

AAh, Bemvinda

21 Nov 2008     

Vickiii
New Zealand

welcome welcome.

what a wonderful voice to join us in our discussions!

You will be able to start downloading after midnight Spain time - it should say 30 free downloads left - and will reset to this each night at midnight spain time.

Again - a hundred welcomes

21 Nov 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

21 Nov 2008     

anamoura
Portugal

welcome30.gif

21 Nov 2008     

marcia chaves
Brazil

Seja muito bem vinda, Concei��o.

Grande abra�o do pa�s irm�o!!

Welcome, my dear. This site is amazing. You�ll love it.

Hugs from Brazil

21 Nov 2008     

zpcamargo
Chile

animated gifs

21 Nov 2008     

Anna P
Brazil

Welcome to this wonderful site!!!  Your message is a breath of fresh air after the negative comments we saw today.
More hugs from Brazil!

22 Nov 2008     

wolfy
Chile

just got home from work, welcome

22 Nov 2008