Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > FOR TEACHERS IN SPAIN: Prueba diagnostico de 4º    

FOR TEACHERS IN SPAIN: Prueba diagnostico de 4º

Vanessa G L
Spain

FOR TEACHERS IN SPAIN: Prueba diagnostico de 4º

hi!

as you know the Prueba Diagnostico de 4º" is this year. do you have any material, tests, etc?

thanks in advance

21 Apr 2010      

lovinglondon
Spain

Hi!
Which community are you from Vanessa? I ´m from castilla la Mancha and here that test is for 2nd ESO.
By the way...don ´t you think these tests are just a waste of time??
Hugs!!

21 Apr 2010     

Vanessa G L
Spain

I am from Cantabria and here we have for 4th primary! yes! i agree! not useful at all. but here we dont have any information at all and i would like to prepare my students for them!

21 Apr 2010     

GilGomez
Spain

hello girls I work in Madrid in the bilingual program, do you mean the test the students are taking to evaluate their knowledge in English.(In madrid they have 2 different exams in 4º, one for spanish language and maths, and the other in English)

We have some text examples in my school. I can send them to you if this is what u are talking about

21 Apr 2010