Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Stolen worksheet    

Stolen worksheet

lilimauve
France

Stolen worksheet

I feel frustrated to see my worksheet has been copied from "A" to"Z" and got more downloads than I did 78 versus 43. His avatar �s better than mine probably.
Here �s the link to my worksheet :
Thanks for your help.
MarieCry

24 Apr 2010      

lshorton99
China

It probably just depends on what people need at the time. Take consolation in the fact that he won �t get to use any of his points!

24 Apr 2010     

Silvia33
Argentina

Don �t worry. It will be deleted and he will get no points.

24 Apr 2010     

dolphins_love
Argentina

The same thing happened to me, Marie and Silvia. I uploaded a song that I myself created from the beginning to the end, and someone took it, changed the order of some activities and uploaded it again.
I wrote her and she told me that THAT song had been created by a student of hers ,( BLATANT LIE!!!) and that THAT student had told her to upload it, can you believe that???? Didn �t she read the policy??? Pity these things happen here coz we are all teachers who work really hard, and we are all on the same boat. We are here to help each other in this HARD GOING TASK: Teaching English.
Kary from Argentina

25 Apr 2010     

juliag
Japan

Hey Marie,

Don �t worry, as the others have said it will be deleted from his account and he will get zero marks and only have 2 chances left on this site.

Don �t let the cheats get you down! Most of the teachers here are really great and only appreciate honest hardworking people and their work.

And by the way, I really like your avatar - lovely colors, so I �m sure that �s not it at all.

@ Kary, did you report it as a copy? If not I think it would be a good idea if you did it now. If you don �t know how send me a PM.

Have a nice day all.
Juliag

25 Apr 2010     

LILIAAMALIA
Greece

HELLO EVERYBODY! IT IS UNFAIR TO STEAL OTHER PEOPLE �S WORK. I TRUST THAT WHAT PEOPLE UPLOAD IS THEIR WORK.IT �S ANOTHER THING TO TAKE IDEAS TO USE ON YOUR WS AND ANOTHER TO SAY THAT SB �S ELSE �S JOB IS YOURS.THIS SITE IS HERE TO MAKE US BETTER TEACHERS AND BETTER PEOPLE-OTHERWISE WHY DO WE TEACH AND WHAT DO WE TEACH?/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25 Apr 2010