Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Two pictures with diffrences    

Two pictures with diffrences

Rainboow
Poland

Two pictures with diffrences

Hello everyone !!!! Smile

I have speaking classes for teenagers and they really love comparing pictures in pairs and finding differences. However, I used all my resources and now I �m asking you for help. Do you know any good sites with such pictures to comapare and contrast?

I would be really grateful if you could help me.

Cheers :)

26 Apr 2010      

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

http://www.spotthedifference.com/

26 Apr 2010     

Cyn.
Argentina

Hi Rainbow!
Have you checked usign the search engine?
http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/buscar.asp?nivel=any&age=15&tipo=any&contents=spot+the+differences&B1=Search#thetop
Good luck!
Cyn

26 Apr 2010     

Rainboow
Poland

Thank you a lot !! I printed some pictures :)

26 Apr 2010     

Begogzp
Mexico

Hello
   You can find many ideas here in this website www.englishphonics.blogspot.com and look for the time saver speaking book is a good one for speaking classes
 I hope it is useful for you
Bego�a

26 Apr 2010     

Chafik Boufrioua
Morocco

Rainboow,

Hi! I have got some ebooks which contain useful picture puzzles and other

activities. I can �t send them to you through "eslprintables" because this option is not

available. So, I don �t know if you can give me ur email address so I can send them to you.

Chafik

"Sharing kills selfishness"

27 Apr 2010