Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Why don īt people leave comments?    

Why don īt people leave comments?

JulietaVL
Mexico

Darryl Approve

30 Apr 2010     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

Getting even is a terrible attitude. You want people to be kind to you yet you give an eye for an eye?  It is better to forgive than seek revenge.  People are becoming more and more selfish. It īs that simple.They lack manners and decency as well as gratitude.  I see it firsthand every day.

30 Apr 2010     

brunella
Italy

Sharing is also contributing to other people īs enthusiasm, it īs appreciation for other people īs effort. We fortunately experience all this every day at school with our pupils...I don īt think it should be so difficult to say "THANK YOU" to someone else on this beautiful website, too!
By the way...

Mostra immagine a dimensione intera

1 May 2010     

zailda
Brazil

After Victor provided the birthdays on the top of the forum I realized that I īve never heard of most of the members listed there.

I guess they had provided their BD (some are premium members) because they use the site, so I assume they are downloading, but have never seen most of the names below mine or anyone else īs ws thanking for it. 

2 May 2010     

< Previous   1    2