Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > About talk, talk, talk proposal . . . *****    

About talk, talk, talk proposal . . . *****

misseleonora
Argentina

About talk, talk, talk proposal . . . *****

Hello all!

I woke up today (labour day here) and saw that my idea had great acceptance!!! It made me happySmile. For those who don�t know what I am talking about, its about creating a way to chat, talk and video chat among us teachers to have the challenge of daily talk in English. 
And as the site doesn�t have a real chat room YET . . . =), we are thinking about the best way to do it. Many suggested skype and facebook. I`d definitively go for Skype as it has the chance of videocall too! and video conference (so more than 2 are able to talk at the same time). 
I am collecting Skype IDs from all those who want to be in, but you can also add me in : eleonora.bedoya
So, everybody is welcome and this chat exchange project is totally open to suggestions!!!
I will keep on thinking. See you soon and I will keep you posted!
Thanks.

1 May 2010      

Chilvis
Argentina

Hi miss eleonora, I also think it �s a great idea but I don �t complete y understand how it would work. I have a facebook account but I have never used skype, should I create an account to be able to use it???
I �d really like to chat with teachers from different parts of the world when I have some free time so count with me!!
Chilvis

1 May 2010     

natifonzo
Argentina

Hi misseleonora! I sent you a pm with my Skype ID. Hugs!!Embarrassed

1 May 2010