Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HOW DO I UPLOAD MY AVATAR?    

HOW DO I UPLOAD MY AVATAR?

sanylo
Spain

HOW DO I UPLOAD MY AVATAR?

HELLO�� I AM Unhappy I CAN�T UPLOAD MY AVATAR. I IMAGINE THAT IT�S NOT SO DIFFICULT BUT I AM A DISASTER IN TECHNICS.
IF I TRY TO UPLOAD A PHOTO IT SAYS : persists upload 1 errror 800a008 and "at least one of the uploaded files excedes the maximun allowed size". BUT WHICH IS THE MAXIMUM ALLOWED SIZE? I CAN SEE MANY PHOTOS AVATARS OF YOURS.. .....
AND IF I TRY TO UPLOAD AN IMAGE THAT I DOWNLOADED IT SAYS : persists jpeg 1 error 80040035 and not a JPEG FILE: starts with 0xd0 0xcf.
SO CAN EVERYBODY EXPLAIN ME IN AN EASY WAY HOW CAN I DO TO UPLOAD AN AVATAR? AND WHICH KIND OF DOCUMENT MUST I TO UPLOAD? 
THANKS BEFOREHAND��� I AM DESESPERATE FOR YOUR ANSWERS��Embarrassed

2 May 2010      

L. habach
Morocco

Try the following
click on edit my account
you �ll get your account with the avatar at the top of the page
click on it and follow the instructions. (N.B) you should have your avatar in (my documents)in you PC

2 May 2010     

serene
Greece

You should resize your image before uploading it. You can use http://www.webresizer.com/resizer/ to reduce the size of your picture. It �s very simple.

Also, your image should be a jpeg or gif image. If it isn �t, you should save it as jpeg or gif before uploading it.

2 May 2010     

sanylo
Spain

thank you so much��� I GOT IT���LOLLOL I CAN�T BELIEVE IT��� AFTER SO LONG TIME TRYING IT.....
THANKS HASAN HABACH AND THANK YOU SERENE ABOVEALL, THE PAGE YOU SENT ME IT WAS VERY USEFUL���
CAN YOU SEE MY AVATAR NOW??? I DID IT ��� SHE IS MY GIRL, IT�S A LOVELY PHOTO, ISN�T IT?. THANKS TO YOU FOR HELPING ME. I�M SO HAPPY..........................

3 May 2010