Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Grammar Explanations in Spanish    

Grammar Explanations in Spanish

colibrita
United Kingdom

Grammar Explanations in Spanish

Hi! Can anyone recommend good websites with English grammar explanations written in Spanish?

Thank you!

5 May 2010      

s.lefevre
Brazil

Hi,
This is what I found. There are plenty of good sites, but most of them are written in English. I hope these ca help you.

5 May 2010     

maikacaceres
Spain

Try these:

www.mansioningles.com

www.saberingles.com.ar

www.idiomasgratis.com

www.curso-ingles.com  

5 May 2010     

colibrita
United Kingdom

Thanks Silvia and Maika for your help. Although Silvia, I was actually looking for English grammar not Spanish! Never mind, they may come in handy for any teachers on here studying Spanish.

Have a lovely day.

5 May 2010     

Laly59
Spain

Hello Colibrita, there is a website where explain English grammar in spanish (if i didn�t understand bad), it�s: madridteacher.com.
I hope that this help you, bye bye

5 May 2010     

colibrita
United Kingdom

Thanks Trinidad, yes, that �s what I �m looking for, English grammar rules explained in Spanish. I know some teachers are against the idea but I find sometimes you can save a lot of time explaining grammar points in the students � language, or getting them to research them in their own language, particularly trickier points.

5 May 2010