Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > I canīt make contributions as doc.-files ...    

I canīt make contributions as doc.-files ...

preparebear
Germany

I canīt make contributions as doc.-files ...

Hello. Iīm a new member and Iīve just read the regulations in which it says that the contributions and worksheets must be made in Word. As I donīt work with Word, I can only send contributions either as OpenOffice documents or as pdf-files. Would that be okay, too?

Best regards,

preparebear

5 May 2010      

Mallerenga
Spain

Welcome to this wonderful site!
I īm sorry but you can īt send contributions with Open Office nor pdf but you can save an OpenOffice document as a .doc and send it. Sometimes it is going to look a bit weird so I would recomend grouping things.
See you around!

5 May 2010     

Larisa.
Russian Federation

Welcome to this really great site, preparebear!
Mallerenda is right, you can send only .doc  or .ppt files. We have a great section here wher you can find a lot of free tutorials. Have a look at it: http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/tutorials.asp
I hope it helps!
Hugs, Larisa

6 May 2010