Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I do not understand!    

I do not understand!

KOVADA
Slovakia

I do not understand!

I had 55 points and it said that I can download 30 free a day, but as soon as I got 55 dowloaded in two days, it said I cannot download anymore, because I used my 55 points...:(((( how come? I thought I am using my free download...:(( Can somebody help me??? PLEASE???

23 Nov 2008      

mmill137
Australia

Did you only download work sheets from the �New Worksheets� section? Or did you search for others?
The 30 free per day are only from the �New Worksheets� section.

Hope that helps!

23 Nov 2008     

KOVADA
Slovakia

Yes I actually downloaded the old ones, but idk why I thought that that is what it means to have 30 free downloads, cos my actuall points did not go away, as long as I get to the number 55 downloads(what is also my actuall number of points) and then it said "you have 0 points to download ws".....:((((((((((((

23 Nov 2008     

wolfy
Chile

you should still have the free 30 downloads per day follow this link and pick the ones you want:

23 Nov 2008