Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need help    

I need help

Flora1
Brazil

I need help

I am sad. I think people don´t like my activities.

11 May 2010      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Flora, people here don �t like worksheets which were copied from other websites. That is the reason I reported your ws yesterday. And another thing, I wrote yesterday too: Please, read the rules again because what you do here on the forum could be considered as an advertising your worksheets which is against the rules! Have a look into some tutorials you you can download for free, improve your wss and you will get your points.
Regards, Michaela

11 May 2010     

juliag
Japan

HI Flora and welcome to the site,

It takes most of us a while to learn how to make printables that will be appreciated by the marvellous group of teachers here, but  we are very lucky as many of the members have been kind enough to upload free materials to help us.

Why don �t you look at these tutorials:
and these templates:

and then upload something again, using this invaluable information to help you create a wonderful original worksheet.

Good luck and enjoy the site.
Juliag

11 May 2010     

ants
Switzerland

Thanks Juliag for that useful info....I �m going to upload some of those useful templates and try to make my worksheets more interesting!!
Don �t give up dear Flora...we are all here to help you!!Hug
Hugs,
Fiona

11 May 2010     

claudiahka
Brazil

Hi, Flora!

I don �t want to seem rude, but you should compare you wss with the most downloaded ones. One the other hand, try to be in you students shoes, which one would they prefer: a black and white boring one or a colorful well prepared one?
It �s simple like that... If you see my printables, you will notice that they were black and white and boring and if you compare with the colored one, you will notice how many people downloaded it!!!!

11 May 2010