Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Stolen?    

Stolen?

veraviana
Portugal

Stolen?

Hi everyone!

I came across this test and I �m almost positive that it doesn �t belong to this person - piressonia, from Albania. I believe it �s stolen but I cannot find ther person who it really belongs to. Please check: http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=410752&modo=comment#comments. However, if I am wrong, I �m sorry!

Hugs,
Vera

15 May 2010      

Babs1966
France

Your link you gave us doesn �t bring us to the page Confused Couldn �t check Wink

15 May 2010     

magneto
Greece

Is this the correct link, veraviana?
http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=410752#thetop
It might be stolen, judging by the fact that there is the name of a Spanish school on top (or it could just be a school in a Spanish-speaking country)  and the author is from Albania, but I haven �t seen it before, so I can �t be certain. Perhaps you should check Spanish-speaking members � contributions to see if it �s there and then report it, so that the moderators can take charge of the matter - or you could pm one of the moderators.
Otherwise, I �m not sure it �s ok to post a link to somebody �s worksheet in the forum saying that you think it �s stolen. What if it isn �t? How does that make the author feel?
...By the way, this is not personal. I �m not defending piressonia, nor am I attacking you. If it �s stolen, it �s stolen and it should be reported. But what if it isn �t? I �m just saying that perhaps we should be a bit more discreet on such matters.
Have a nice daySmile

15 May 2010     

martinasvabova
Czech Republic

Veraviana is right. I�ve already reported it.

15 May 2010     

veraviana
Portugal

I �m sorry but I was almost positive it was stolen because the member was from Albania and the school mentioned on top of the page was portuguese. I did it because to report you have to say who it really belongs to or where you have seen it and unfortunately I couldn �t say that... Anyway, it turned out ok since it was actually stolen. I can �t believe people still do this! Confused

15 May 2010