Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > One of the Things I Like About This Site    

One of the Things I Like About This Site

sarahjane68
Germany

One of the Things I Like About This Site

Hi everyone!

This isn �t an important message, I �ve nothing particularly special to say other than to reflect upon an observation I �ve made while looking through the recent contributions (thank you to everyone who uploaded worksheets!). I realised that the worksheets give an insight into how fellow teachers work. It �s fascinating to see the worksheets because they give some indication of what the teacher thinks and how they teach, how they work, from wherever they come from. It �s great to see what is going on out there with people doing the same job as me. I find that truly fascinating!

Thank you!!!

Sarah

16 May 2010      

blunderbuster
Germany

Hi Sarah,

I agree with you. I started a thread about the question why some nationalities are so active here and others aren �t.... there are lots of questions that I ask myself when I see other people �s work, but also lots of answers I get without ever having to ask. This is better than teacher training ;o)

Regards

16 May 2010     

savvinka
Russian Federation

Hi, Sara!

I also like to analyze the way my collegues round the world teach their students.
I joined the site 6 months ago and can say the brilliant and creative wss have been helping
in my work all the time. I  was very often surprised with unique  and genius ideas of
people here.Sometimes I met a very simple ws but the popularity was extremely  high and vice versa the most precious ws on my mind were not uploaded a lot. In any way I thank God that
once in November last year I surfed the net and came across the site.

Olga

16 May 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

It �s funny that you say that because what I upload here is so much different from how I teach. I could never upload what I work with because the files are way too big for this site.

16 May 2010